Nobivac® Canine Flu Bivalent
Nobivac® Canine Flu Bivalent.
- Aids in the control of disease associated with Canine Influenza H3N8 and H3N2 infection.
- Administered subcutaneously as an initial dose, followed by a booster 2 to 4 weeks later.
- Annual re-vaccination with one dose is recommended
- Safe to use on dogs 7 weeks of age or older
- Recommended for all dogs with exposure to other social dogs (Boarding Facilities, Doggie Daycare, Agility Competitions, Dog Shows, Groomers, Shelters, Dogs living in high rise buildings, etc.)