Social dogs or those that visit doggie daycares, boarding facilities, dog parks, or dog shows are at risk for contracting infectious diseases, including Dog Flu. Learn more about diseases and best practices for prevention with this free Infectious Disease Handbook for veterinary and pet care professionals.
Learning from outbreaks in the past, there are recommended procedures and strategies to help prevent future outbreaks from occurring. Nobivac has worked with veterinarians and pet professionals to create in-depth information to prevent outbreaks within your business and community. Download this free handbook now to learn more about:
- Infectious disease and how it can spread
- Keeping pets healthy with preventive care
- Lowering the risk of an outbreak at your business
- Recommended vaccination requirements
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols to help prevent and control outbreaks
"There is too much misinformation, distortion, or half-truths found online; I want to emphasize that the information in this handbook is written by real experts and includes the most up-to-date information available. I encourage you to read on and learn more about infectious diseases, and how to prevent them. Your dog will thank you."
– Steve Dale, Certified Animal Behavior Consultant
Download the Heroes for Healthy Pets™ Infectious Disease Handbook